100% of the proceeds from these bracelets funds our nonprofit mission.
Buy a bracelet and pull 1 pound of trash! We promise for every bracelet purchased we will pull AT LEAST 1 pounds of litter from our public lands and waterways.
The bracelets are made from reclaimed and recycled wood from the construction industry and have a low VOC finish. We’ve saved this wood from going into landfills!
Each bracelet is unique as the wood we use is always different. The wood color and finish will grow richer over time as you wear the bracelet! Each bracelet also has a nickel-free leaf charm which will patina over time to a copper brown color, which goes nicely with the wood beads.
SIZING: There are two ways to figure out the right size bracelet…
- Environmentally Friendly Method:
- Take a piece of scrap paper or string and wrap it around your wrist.
- Make a mark to show how far it wraps around your wrist.
- Measure the length and choose the bracelet size as follows:
String Length Bracelet Size 4.25-5.25 XS 5.25-6 S 6 – 6.5 M 6.5-7.25 L 7.25-7.75 XL 7.75+ XXL
- The Sizer Tool Method (save the paper and use the method above, if possible):
- Download the sizer tool here.
- Follow the directions on the sizer printout and watch the video below:
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 1.5 in|