100% of the proceeds from these bracelets funds our nonprofit mission.
Buy a bracelet and pull 2 pounds of trash! We promise for every bracelet purchased we will pull AT LEAST 2 pounds of litter from our public lands and waterways.
The bracelets are made from reclaimed and recycled wood from the construction industry and have a low VOC finish. We’ve saved this wood from going into landfills!
SIZING: There are two ways to figure out the right size bracelet…
Environmentally Friendly Method:
- Take a piece of scrap paper or string and wrap it around your wrist.
- Make a mark to show how far it wraps around your wrist.
- Measure the length and choose the bracelet size as follows:
|String Length||Bracelet Size|
|6 – 6.5||M|
The Sizer Tool Method (save the paper and use the method above, if possible):
- Download the sizer tool HERE.
- Follow the directions on the sizer printout and watch the video below: